CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

The pressure of a first blog......







Ok, so I have resisted getting a blog for quite some time, but I gave into my friends peer pressure. Now I can't promise that my blogs will be frequent, but I will try. It's intimidating knowing that people will actually be reading something I wrote, there is a certain amount of pressure to make it even more entertaining.......








I guess I will start with some introductions:








Ryan: Ryan is my hubby. He is 22, works for a medical billing company, and is working on his Criminal Justice degree. As of next week we will have been married for 9 months. Crazy ! He loves watching lost, especially with his way fun wife ;) Loves basketball (Jazz) and football (Utes/Broncos).








Hurley: Our pride and joy !! She is named after Hurley on Lost, cause were obsessed with that show. She is a Beabull, which is a mix between a bulldog and beagle. Hurley likes to........ well sleep. That is about all she does. She occasionaly likes to chew on a good ol raw hide, but for the most part, she'll just cuddle up on the couch and snooze. Ryan actually caught her sleeping with her eyes open last night. Creepy ! She is way spoiled, and we tend to humanize her way to much. For example, adding dialog for her to conversations ;)








Kess: Thats me ! I am 23 and work for a lab product distributer. I spend most of the day on the phone taking orders. Its nice cause I work in the same city that I live, so no commute !! I'm pretty easy going . Its nice being able to just go home and spend time with my husband and not worry about school work etc. (still getting used to that freedom ) My sister in law talked me into doing a mini triathalon with her, so I am currently training for that. Thats about all I can think of to tell you about me. More will come out in the future I'm sure ;)
P.S Sorry my picures at work are limited. So this is a picture of our doggy Hurley. I don't know how to fix pictures within the post yet.... so this will have to do.












3 comments:

ariel said...

good job kess! i'm so proud of your first blog. i can't believe you're really doing a mini-triathalon. you're crazy!

Morgan said...

Oh my heck kess I had no idea about your blog!! This is so awesome! I can't believe that you have a dog I am so way jealous! I get to babysit/doggysit kirby and neeko next week and I can hardly wait! Yes! (I threw in some extra !'s for the excitement factor and to add effect

T-rent said...

haha! your dog is so cute and now I don't feel so bad about always talking for my dogs like they have actual thoughts more than I'm hungry and I need to go pee on something ;) PS you left out Keff on your list of names ;) that's so funny about those trekkys!