CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

We did it !!



In January my sister in law Lindsey talked me into running a mini triathlon with her, and yesterday we did it !! It was fun (even though today I feel like I've been hit by a car) I wasn't able to train as much as I wanted, so I wasn't where I wanted to be physically, but I still completed it, which was my goal ;) I'd like to thank the 67 year old woman who as she was passing me on her bike said, "come on were going to do this !" What an awesome lady ! At 67 running triathlons. I thought, if this lady can do it at her age, I have no excuses ;) Also, thanks to my awesome family and friends who came out to support me ! I love you guys !


After the race we celebrated by going to JCW's.. They have awesome burgers and fries, and even awesomer (yes awesomer) shakes. If you go there I highly recommend the peanut butter and cookies dough shake. Yum !



Instead of going home and crashing, Ryan and I went camping up Farmington canyon. It was fun ! Ryan was very proud of his fire that he started with no matches. Go babe ! All in all it was a very busy and very fun weekend. Um... if you need me... I'll be napping on my couch because I am pooped !

6 comments:

Kim said...

woo hoo.. good job kess! it was sure fun to see you rock that triathlon! go you!

Morgan said...

Congrats kess that is so so great!!

Jamie said...

i still can't believe you CHOOSE to do that :) you did great!! You're definitely a women of steel

Whit,Tiff and B said...

wow Kess that's amazing! I'm so proud of you

T-rent said...

You go girl!!! I'm sad I missed it but couldn't be happier for you!

ariel said...

that 67 year old lady is my hero!