CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Wii.... I mean me

I celebrated my 24th birthday this weekend, and I am sad that my birthday weekend is over. I had a celebration kick off with my ladies on Friday, we got together for dinner at Joy Luck and then went back to Ariel's to open presents and hold her sweet baby girl Serena. Thanks to my girls ! I had so much fun, and thanks for all my presents !! (We missed you Alicia and Tiff ! )
Saturday I started the morning off with presents from Ryan ! I picked up the 1st present and shook the box a little, but Ryan said, "No, No it's fragile" so I very gently peeled off the paper and lifted the lid to find a snake wrapped up, and I immediatley through the box across the room ( I couldn't have given him a better response to his practical joke ! ) Luckily, it was just a fake snake, but it still gave me the heebie jeebies !! Then on to my next present, Ryan totally surprised/spoiled me with a Wii !! I couldn't believe it ! We spent the day playing Wii play and sport. He did not like that I beat him in both tennis and golf ;) I also got a surgery game that is way fun, you get to perform different surgeries, its crazy. We went to brunch at One Man Band which is a divey dinner, but has awesome breakfasts, and Alicia and Johnny joined us since Alicia didn't make it to dinner the night before . We ended the night by going to see Royal Bliss in concert, which was fun. I don't quite feel like I fit into the concert scene much anymore though ;)
It was a fun weekend, thanks all for celebrating with me !!

6 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Happy birthday Kess! Sounds like you you had a good year. Sorry I missed out on the get together, I wish I could have been there.

Morgan said...

Kess you are so old!! gross ;) jk jk i am glad you had a wonderful bday!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

T-rent said...

A Wii? That's so awesome! Your husband rocks! Congrats! Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

te he he. i like the snake.. Glad your bday was amazing! love you so so much!

ariel said...

i hope you use your wii all the time and make it worth the money... unlike us :)