CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

My new best friend.......


Dear Danby Dishwasher,


Welcome to our home ! We were so excited when we found out you would be joining our family ! You are a dream come true...... !! Sponge and washclothe did not welcome you very warmly, don't worry about them, they're just feeling a little neglected. They are used to spending at least 30 minutes a day with me, and since you've come along, well my time with them hasn't been as necessary. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make you more comfortable ( I apologize for the cheap dish detergent I bought, I promise next time to get you the good stuff) I hope you plan on staying with us for a long long time !


Love,


Kess

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Is the brand really Dandy Dishwasher? Please tell me it is!! I think that's the best purchase you've ever made :)

ariel said...

oh dear, i don't know how you did it for so long without one!

Kim said...

i agree with jamie. if that is really its name... i think its the best purchase ever!