CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

A bit neglectful............






My apology's .......... though I have been diligent in checking up on everyone elses blog........ I have not given any updates of my own...... sorry bout that. The last two weeks have been a blur.... it began when we found some pretty sweet deals on basement apartments on KSL. We had been going back and forth for a bit on whether to stay in our 1 room apartment longer, or to find something bigger. When we found 2 on KSL that sounded perfect, our hearts were set on getting a new place. So last Saturday, we went and saw the apartment, and about 2 hours later brought the landlord the deposit so we could call the place ours !! Sunday we started packing, and by Wednesday night we were completley moved out of our old place.... and moved into our new... that consisted of a lot of carpet cleaning , a lot of wall washing, working non stop from the minute we got off work, until about 1 am when we both would finally crash. In the end it was all worth it. We love our new place. Much more spacey, and we have a bedroom door, something you take for granted and assume you'll always have ;)






Wednesday was Ryans 23rd birthday, which he wanted to just spend at home. I made his favorite dinner, chicken enchiladas. Then we opened presents, and spent the rest of the night watching Arrested Developement, which just so happened to be one of his presents ;)






Last night we went and camped up Farmington Canyon. We took Ryans portable DVD player (another birthday present) and watched some more Arrested Developement. I know, I know, it seems a little silly to go camp, but still bring stuff to watch a movie.... but we like it ;)






I would update you about summer... but I think it would be a quite long and boring post...... so I'll just try to keep you updated a little more from here on out !!


2 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Congrats on the new place. I want to come and see it! Hey guess what I get to see you in a week,so so excited!

Jamie said...

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Love ya Kess C! I'm glad you took your portable DVD player. Ty can't fall asleep without TV, so when we go camping he brings his video ipod :)