CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A nice surprise !!

I was brought close to tears upon my arrival home today......... why you ask. Because when I walked through my door I felt a burst of cool air. My first thought.... I must have opened the door fast and made a little woosh...... but with hope I put my hand up to the air vent and..... cool, lovely, refreshing air !! I ran to every vent in our apartment and felt each vent, and the same COLD AIR...... Hurley and I celebrated with a short but much needed happy dance !!!
To make things even better, I found my phone ! Granted it was after I bought a new SIM card for my old phone, but good news ! T-mobile will take that one back. So I am now back in communication with the world, and at a nice cool temperature.........

Aaahhh............ life is good ;)

(For those of you who don't know, or who didn't guess, our air conditioning hasn't worked in our new apartment since we moved in, it was a very hot and uncomfortable 3 weeks !! )

2 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I remember a day like that one....... But I wasn't happy to feel it. ha ha ha

Jamie said...

Oh, my gosh!! I can't believe you found your phone!! That's awesome