CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello Spring !!

So I didn't realize it was the first day of Spring until I started hearing at work the many of the University's were closed (Universitys are our main customers) uuhh... what the crap ??? Why didn't I ever get the first day of Spring off ??? Anyways, the coming of Spring always makes me feel ambitious......... here are some of the things I want to do

1)Plant some flowers in pots by my front door, and clear out some of the junk on the side of the house. I don't like that the first thing I see when I step out my door is the stinky garbage cans.

2)Mow the lawn. It loses its appeal after the first few times ;)

3)Wash the walls. My husband the Spider phobe sprayed spider killer on every inch of our apartment, now we have streaks all over the whole wall where the spray ran down the walls....... doesn't look the cleanest when the sun shines in our apartment and reveals this.

4)Make salads !!! Salads always sound good when the weather gets nicer ( well atleast to me )

5)Take my doggy on more walks ! Poor little girl needs to get out and stretch her legs more, too bad her mean parents are too lazy !

6)Go camping !! The air smelt like a campfire the other night and it made me so excited to go camp !!

7)Get a bike helmet. Suddenly riding a bike I no longer feel safe without one. I don't think I have ever owned a bike helmet in my life, but suddenly feel an urgency to get one.

8)Shop! Shop! Shop! - K so the ladies at work went to Bookoo's today and came back to show off the new treasure they bought, and now I feel the sudden need to spend money. I will try to resist, but I make no promises.

9) Watch the all of the Pirates of the Caribbean...... why..... ? I'm not too sure. Just feel the need !

k, my breaks up..... thats all you get !!!!!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

i am still so jealous you have a dog!! i want to meet her!

Kim said...

YEAH spring. I am suffering my first cold of the season on the first day of spring... you will have fun taking hurley out for walks!!

ariel said...

this is very ambitious kess! i'm trying to muster up the strength to spring clean before baby comes, and it's not easy!

ariel said...

i had a dream last night that i was IN pirates of the caribbean. cool, huh? i'm pretty sure i only dreamed that because i read this on your blog.