CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where was the warm greeting ??




So every Tuesday I go swim from 9-10, get home about 10:30 and always have my hubby and doggy waiting for me. This was not the case tonight. No tail wagging, no hug, no snuggling while watching tv til I fall asleep. Ryan went and watched the Jazz game at his parents house, and took Hurley for a visit as well. I missed my welcoming commity. I am so grateful for my little family and am so content in our lives. I am so grateful that we have the evenings to spend together right now, and am trying to cherish this time, because I know that will end as police officers generally don't work 9-5 ;)




ok random, but hey atleast this gives me a good excuse to put another pic up ;)

1 comments:

Kim said...

ha ha. this is a cute picture! i love it! what a cute little family!