CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My apologies.........

My sincerest apologies go out to the few people that read my blog....... The whole posting thing hasn't happened for a bit. Here is a rundown of what we've been up to:

Got a new car ! - We got a Subaru Legacy that we love !! I had forgotten what it was like to drive a car that didn't have a ton of corks such as: random dinging, window whistling, staticy speakers, no A/C, makeshift break lights, no gas door cover, ripping seats........ etc. ;) I would like to express my love for my Tiburon, it was my first car purchase, and as much as I had grown to resent that vehicle I cried on the way to drop it off at the dealership ( I'm an idiot I know ) it felt like I was sending the poor worn out vehicle to its death !

Valentines Day! - Valentines was great ! Ryan surprised me at work with a flower delivery the day before, which was much needed as my day at work was terrible. Valentines we went to dinner at Joy Luck and he took me to see Twilight ! (never thought that would happen) Thanks to my hubby, I love him lots !

Illness! - I have had several severe colds this winter, one of which I enjoyed last week ! But I am on the mend ! It set me back on my triathlon training so I'm working extra hard this week to make up for that !

Spring is .........Springing???- I have loved and been greatful for the warm weather the last few days ! There is a light at the end of this dark tunnel called winter !!

Turkey dinner!- Ryan and I made a turkey dinner all by ourselves Sunday and shared it with my parents, Bridgette, and Swaycee . I have to say it turned out pretty good. Its going to take awhile for me to get my stuffing as good as my moms though ;)

Crafts anyone ?- I have felt the urge to do crafts latey. I have not had time to give into these urges and am trying to decide on one or two projects instead of the 10 that sound fun, since I tend to not finish what I start !

Ok that should hold you over until next month ;) jk I'll try to be more dedicated!

4 comments:

ariel said...

you're grrrreat! that's funny {i mean sad} that you cried when you dropped the Tibs off. i'm glad that you have a safe car now though :) i swear that thing was sort of a death trap.

thanks for the update. it is much appreciated!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

yummy turkey dinner! I remember the big plup turkey you made for my birthday! If your dinner was half as good I'm sure your dinner was a hit.

Now... tell me... have you been sick this winter because you are not turning on your heat? I thought we learned this lesson years ago! Just kidding. serously what were we thinking.. all to save a buck. I know times were tight at that time... But really?!!!!

I'm going to miss tibbs. thats all I have to say about that.

Morgan said...

R.I.P. Tibs you gave us many of great memorable nights you will be missed ;(

Kim said...

man.. you do need to catch up on the blogging! i am wondering what is happening in your life!!!! and ps.. i will miss tibs. . . we had some good times in there. listening to nelly. .. . and so forth. I remember you and ryan and josh all squeezing in there to come see me in st george. o tibs.. rest in peace!